Saturday 15 October 2011

lost!

so left the house today not really knowing where i was going, didn't really look at the map properly! I was kind of hoping I would just find somewhere cool and indoors like a gallery or museum.
I did not however, lucky the BBC got the forecast wrong again and it did not rain, extremely annoying as there was loads I wanted to do outside that I postponed to next week because it was suppose to rain.
So....I wandered, not much in the photo department. I wanted to take pictures of houses but I wasn't sure if I was allowed. Some of the houses here are pretty cool in a colourful sixties cube way and some more traditional houses.
I did locate the river by accident and had a nice walk down that in all its autumn colours




Two roads







No comments:

Post a Comment