Monday 10 October 2011

advertising illustration

I firstly would like to apologise for the poor quality of the following images...i used a 3h pencil opps when i was sketching out ideas so they were pretty tough to photograph
These are my roughs for a project on what i think is about moving house. I pretty much took country garden magazine as inspiration (the one time its super useful and all my magazines are back in england). I enjoy looking at pretty houses and imagining living in these houses in the magazine.
The brief desires one exterior main front cover, and two interior smaller images  

Close up of cushions


 Warm apple pie cooling on the window sill
being watched below with hungry eyes


practising drawing birds and patterned birds




fireplace and the back of someones head sat in a sofa


No comments:

Post a Comment