Wednesday 5 October 2011

fun, fun, fun


So today I started with a Japanese lesson where Miyazaki filled my head until I thought it would pop! I keep turning o into a somehow, I think I remember making up the words when I was learning to read 18 years ago odd. Followed by Advertising illustration, if I understand right I need to design 3 images based on moving house and it must be bright and colourful. These are my first sketches, its all very cartoonish









The next order of business is mostly as a reminder to myself should anyone ask me about food here, as I mentioned its not particularly veggie friendly and I'm not sure really whats in my food, but its eat or starve. So I'm just going to list food I've been eating, to the best of my knowledge of what it is anyway.

Tea:
Deep fried-salted pumpkin
Tofu pancake fried
Rice
Salad
Miso soup
Tiny grapes (like grapes but sweeter)

Lunch:
Tofu-vegetable squares
Pickle sushi
Dai fuku (strawberry sweet ball thing)

Breakfast:
Miso soup
Egg on Toast
Bean sprouts
Salad

Tea:
Potato sticky gooey starchy thing mixed with rice
Noodles stir fry
Miso soup
Grape fruit

Breakfast:
Miso soup
Deep fried tofu
Toast
Salad
Pumpkin

Tea:
Miso Soup
Stir fried vegetables
Rice
Tofu
Salad
Pumpkin

Miso soup has different flavours

No comments:

Post a Comment