Sunday 16 October 2011

the future and drypoint roughs



This is my friday morning project in rough, basically the theme started at future and I've taken it into designer babies/technology for creating babies way. I have no idea how I got to this point but it happened. So baby/foetus with wires and stuff connected to a head (lots of possible meaning of the head) Used anatomy books (from the 70's) for reference as well





These are the roughs, the ideas that got modified or thrown ect (sorry its hard to see working in 3H again)










This is something different, it's the rough for my dry point etching 
Spagetti hooped the tree design if you can make it out



Eaten way too much cake this weekend! 
Also complained to the BBC and told them to sort out their weather forecasts


No comments:

Post a Comment