Thursday 6 October 2011

high school never ends

So I was kind of expecting to do silkscreen or lino print, something exciting...today we did pencil rubbings and then cut and stuck them instead. Now I'm all for learning new skills, revisiting rusty ones but really what the point was today I have no idea. We did it in foundation, but it was surface design base with wax and ink which worked well.
Then I had private study where Im in a tiny room supposed to be doing my VRJ for the trip but how I'm supposed to get inspiration Im not sure.  I drew the building opposite and started on the mountains but it got cloudy so I had to stop, but it looks alright. Also working on some advertising illustration homework for making images for a moving house magazine, but I'm not very inspired for it

No comments:

Post a Comment