Saturday 17 September 2011

Still in Plymouth

T-minus 3 and 1/2 days until I leave for Tokyo






I've been to town every day this week and there's still stuff I haven't got


    and Joe helpfully pointed out i cant count past twelve in Japanese and Yen goes into the thousands!


I have no idea if all my stuff will fit in my suitcase


               or how to reprogram my ipod!


And theres a 99% chance that I'm going to get on the wrong train when I get out the airport


However I am spending 3 months in the land of the rising sun
    and I am going to the studio Ghibli museum on the 26th 
          (providing i don't miss my flights/trains)




                    and...


      I am going to see some stunning scenery and architecture       
                completely different from europe!




and once i get to my hostel, everything will be fine


    Its just the first bit thats the hardest










              I've been working on pictonary and charade skills








Everything will be fine!
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment